total: 0 PLN

Subject

Date of origin

Format

Color

The door of the chapel of the castle in Krasiczyn

size:
28.0 x 41.5 cm
period:
1894
series:
Zabytki Przemysłu Artystycznego, 1894 r.

The graphics in the Photolithography technique from 1894 depicting the 17th-century the door of the chapel of the castle in Krasiczyn.

The door of the chapel of the castle in Krasiczyn
details of picture: click to enlarge G-df100-d1 G-df100-d2 G-df100-d3

Image comes from the album “Monuments of artistic Industry in Poland”, issued in 1894 by the Publisher of the National Commitee for Industrial Affairs in the printhouse of “Czas” by Kluczycki and the company under the management of Joseph Łakociński.
The Album was developed by Sławomir Odrzywolski-architect, Professor of the State Industrial School in Kraków.

Condition:
very good
Symbol:
g-df100
  • Transport
    - 19 PLN in Poland
    - 69 PLN in European Union (only products without framing)
    - 99 PLN other directions (only products without framing)
  • Completion time (including delivery):
    - Products without frame – 2-4 working days
    - Framed products – 4-11 working days
    - details of delivery abroad shall be determined individually
68PLN
sold