The door of the chapel of the castle in Krasiczyn
Zabytki Przemysłu Artystycznego, 1894 r.
The graphics in the Photolithography technique from 1894 depicting the 17th-century the door of the chapel of the castle in Krasiczyn.
Image comes from the album “Monuments of artistic Industry in Poland”, issued in 1894 by the Publisher of the National Commitee for Industrial Affairs in the printhouse of “Czas” by Kluczycki and the company under the management of Joseph Łakociński.
The Album was developed by Sławomir Odrzywolski-architect, Professor of the State Industrial School in Kraków.
Condition: very good